Tuesday 29 March 2016

POWER MINUTE - 1


A few minutes back, I read an inspiring quote.

" People often make two mistakes in their search of inner peace...
1. Focusing on things they cannot change.
2. Ignoring things they can change." 

I thought for a minute, how I wasted my time because of these 2 mistakes.

I wasted several valuable minutes even today wanting to fix those things that can't be fixed.

Because of this first mistake, I also committed the second mistake of ignoring to take action on the things that can be fixed by me.

From this moment I have challenged myself never to waste even a second, worrying about or trying foolishly on the things, which are beyond my control.

I have started focusing my time and energy on the things I can control. 

The first one on that list is sharing my experience with all of you.

Life would be so much easier for us, if we just realized ''we cannot fix everything, but we can fix certain things perfectly."


You can simply fix one thing now - share this with your friends



No comments:

Post a Comment